Products For Every Restaurant Need
CiboWares selection of restaurant products are designed to perfectly suit the needs of any restaurant location and are guaranteed to keep customers satisfied. With a variety of aprons, baking cups, cutlery, flatware, gloves, food storage bags, guest checks, placemats, grill cleaning supplies, and other premium quality products available, we have all the supplies needed to keep food service locations prepared for anything.
Bun Rack Covers
Chef Hats and Hair Restraints
Cutlery and Utensils
Disposable Bag Racks
Disposable Pan Liners
Food Storage Bags
Fry Oil Filtration
Grill Cleaning Supplies
Guest Checks and Order Pads
Napkins and Accessories
Stirrers and Straws
Towels and Wipes
All Restaurant Supplies
Showing 12 of 6113 items
Keep Your Restaurant Running Smoothly
Ensure your customers dine comfortably with CiboWares selection of restaurant supplies. With everything from napkins to griddle screens at your disposal, you have everything you need to make your restaurant a success.
Made from eco-friendly birch wood, bamboo, and palm leaf materials, these enduring products are a great alternative to traditional tableware. During the palm or bamboo product making process, bamboo stalks or palm fronds are gathered, shredded, sanitized, and pressed to make the product. No chemicals or toxins are used during this process. Use tasting plates or cones to serve small appetizers, and serve customers their meal with style by using bamboo or wood serving boats or bamboo cocktail plates.
Looking for stylish and unique cutlery and utensils? CiboWares selection of bamboo, wood, and plastic cutlery is sure to meet any restaurant's needs. The wood and bamboo products are biodegradable and compostable. Splinter-free and durable, these eco-friendly products are great cutlery options. Plastic 3 prong forks are a great way to add some extra fun and flair to any meal, and taster spoons can be used to attract new customers with some delicious free samples from your restaurant.
Ideal for use with beverages, messy finger foods, and appetizers these napkins are an effective and colorful alternative to cloth napkins. Made from paper materials, they can be used with coordinating napkin bands to enhance the look of place settings.
Scrubbing and Scouring:
Remove baked on food residue and clean floors or appliances with scouring pads and sponges. Durable and effective, these products can stand up to even the largest of messes, and are guaranteed to keep your restaurant sparkling clean.
Fry Oil Filtration:
Filter out smoky smelling, old particle residue from oil with fry oil filtration products. These products help keep fry oil fresh and reduce the amount of times your restaurant replaces oil, saving your business valuable money in the process. Get rid of the disgusting taste of old fry oil and keep food items tasting fresh with these efficient products.
Keep surfaces and food items sanitary with chef hats and hair restraints. Chef hats have been made to fit most head sizes for maximum convenience, and some feature a sweatband to make extended wear comfortable. Hairnets, koronets, and O.R. caps feature a breathable design and come in a variety of vibrant colors to add some style and fun to traditional hair restraints.
From food prep to cleaning, CiboWares gloves are sure to meet any restaurant's needs. Poly and vinyl gloves are great for food prep and yellow flocked lined gloves can be used for heavier duty tasks such as scrubbing sinks.
- Round and square palm areca plates and cocktail plates
- Round palm leaf areca square, heart, appetizer, and regular bowls
- Square palm leaf areca tasting plates, dips, and platters
- Bamboo round and square cocktail plates
- Disposable bamboo tongs
- Bamboo and wood tasting cones, 1.5" W x 2.25" H - 3.5" W x 4.75" H
- Bamboo and wood serving boats, 3" L x 2" W - 8.5" x 4"
- Disposable bamboo tongs
- Bamboo chopsticks
- Bamboo heart forks
- Wooden spoons
- Two prong wooden forks
- Heavyweight disposable wooden and plastic cutlery
- Heavyweight white plastic knives
- Plastic 3 prong devil forks
- Taster spoons
- White airlaid guest towel
- White airlaid napkins
- Black, kelly green, navy blue, purple, red, red gingham, white, and yellow beverage napkins
- Black, red, and white dinner napkins
- Institutional soap pads
- Scouring pads
- Utility pads
- Stainless steel sponges
- Wipe out sponges
- Paper filter sheets
- Paper filter discs
- Non woven filter cones
- Filter cone holders
- Paper filter envelopes
- Fluted and pleated chef hats
- Hairnets in 20" - 28" sizes
- Koronets in 18", 21", or 24" sizes
- O.R. caps in 19", 21", or 24" sizes
- Overseas caps
- Beanie caps
- Classy caps
- Beard protectors
- Polypropylene hoods
- Yellow flocked lined
Shop By Brand
Shipping & Returns
We currently only ship orders within the United States.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
We do offer free shipping promotions from time to time. Our current free shipping offer is available for any orders over $200 excluding orders over 150 lbs. Your order may also qualify for free shipping if the order total is over $1,000.
How long will it take to ship my order?
We have included a map as an estimate of how long it will take an order to get to your location using UPS Ground:
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We reserve the right to cancel orders placed that violate our free shipping policies and parameters.
Shop with Confidence
We make shopping easy:
- Order securely online: Our SSL encrypted website allows for safe shopping every time.
- Order by phone: Need a little assistance with your order? Call our toll free number to speak with us.
- Chat with an associate: Have a question about a product or service? Click on the “Chat with Us” button and we would be happy to help.
- In our CiboWares kitchen, we make it a point to test each and every product that we sell time and time again. Our team of professional chefs, food bloggers, writers, and recipe developers not only use our products in their professional lives, but also while at home.
- Our customers can shop CiboWares with confidence, knowing that they will receive a professioanl-quality product at a great price. Our in-depth product descriptions, customers know exactly what they'll receive when they order from us.
- If you're not satisfied with your order, you may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
- If you have any questions, we'd love to help. We’re available anytime at email@example.com or 1-888-435-5011 to answer all of your questions, and our excellent customer service representatives will work hard to make you happy.