Make Clean-Up Faster With Our Baking Cups, Pan Liners and Bags
CiboWares has a selection of baking supplies which help make life in the kitchen a lot easier. We have baking cups and tulip baking cups in an assortment of sizes, steam pan liners, high heat pan liners, and high heat oven bags.
Baking cups are made from premium grade dry wax paper, and eliminate the necessity of greasing pans. They are a must-have item in any bakery setting in order to create uniform appearance of baked goods.
Two styles and various sizes of baking cups are available:
- White stardard shape baking cups are available in 3", 3.5", 4.5", 5.5", and 6"
- Red tulip baking cups are available in the large size
- Brown tulip baking cups are available in sizes small medium and large
High heat oven liners made from high temperature nylon have many benefits:
- Perfect at protecting pans from baked on foods.
- Lock in moisture, which helps to make your meat juicy.
- Oven, microwave, slow cooker, steamer, and freezer-to-oven safe.
- Single use product, they drastically cut down on time spent cleaning in the kitchen.
- There are many sizes available: 23" W x 14" L, 19" W x 14" L, 18" W x 20" L, 15" W x 15" L, 13" W x 18" L, 34" W x 18" L, 34" W x 12" L
Steam pan liners made from high-density polyethylene have many of the same benefits as our high heat oven liners:
- Perfect to use with difficult to clean foods such as cheese sauces, fudge and caramel sauces, and gravies
- Freezer to steam table or slow cooker safe
- Can withstand heat up to 220 degrees Fahrenheit
- Single use item: leftovers can be preserved in the bag, and eliminate scrubbing and scouring pans with stuck on food
- Improve the quality of food by retaining heat and moisture, and
- Helps to eliminate cross contamination because food does not touch the pan
Steam pan liners are available in multiple sizes: 1/6 pan, 1/4 pan. 1/3 pan, 1/2 pan, and full pan.
Low density bun pan bags protect your restaurant's dough products from contamination, and make pans of rolls, bread, pastries, cookies and other baked goods last longer and stay fresher. They are made from low density polyethylene, and can be heated up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and minus 70 degrees Fahrenheit. The size of this product is 21" x 6" x 35".
A high density bun pan bag made out of high density polyethylene serves the same function as the low density bun pan bag. The size of this product is 27" x 37".