Make Baked Goods Taste Delicious
Perfect for the preparing, cooking, and serving of various baked goods such as: muffins, bread, cupcakes, loaves, and cakes. Our selection is available in the form of: pan liners, baking cups, and tulip baking cups. The pan liners are sold in a variety of sizes and styles.
Made from high temperature nylon, high density polyethylene, and paper materials, these products are durable and will keep food fresh and ready to eat.
Perfect for use in restaurants, coffee shops, bakeries, and other food service locations. Guaranteed to make baked goods look delicious and unique!
All Baking Supplies
Showing 12 of 33 items
Out of Stock
Make Clean-Up Faster With Our Baking Cups, Pan Liners and Bags
CiboWares has a selection of baking supplies which help make life in the kitchen a lot easier. We have baking cups and tulip baking cups in an assortment of sizes, steam pan liners, high heat pan liners, and high heat oven bags.
Baking cups are made from premium grade dry wax paper, and eliminate the necessity of greasing pans. They are a must-have item in any bakery setting in order to create uniform appearance of baked goods.
Two styles and various sizes of baking cups are available:
- White stardard shape baking cups are available in 3", 3.5", 4.5", 5.5", and 6"
- Red tulip baking cups are available in the large size
- Brown tulip baking cups are available in sizes small medium and large
High heat oven liners made from high temperature nylon have many benefits:
- Perfect at protecting pans from baked on foods.
- Lock in moisture, which helps to make your meat juicy.
- Oven, microwave, slow cooker, steamer, and freezer-to-oven safe.
- Single use product, they drastically cut down on time spent cleaning in the kitchen.
There are many sizes available: 23" W x 14" L, 19" W x 14" L, 18" W x 20" L, 15" W x 15" L, 13" W x 18" L, 34" W x 18" L, 34" W x 12" L
Steam pan liners made from high-density polyethylene have many of the same benefits as our high heat oven liners:
- Perfect to use with difficult to clean foods such as cheese sauces, fudge and caramel sauces, and gravies
- Freezer to steam table or slow cooker safe
- Can withstand heat up to 220 degrees Fahrenheit
- Single use item: leftovers can be preserved in the bag, and eliminate scrubbing and scouring pans with stuck on food
- Improve the quality of food by retaining heat and moisture, and
- Helps to eliminate cross contamination because food does not touch the pan
Steam pan liners are available in multiple sizes: 1/6 pan, 1/4 pan. 1/3 pan, 1/2 pan, and full pan.
Low density bun pan bags protect your restaurant's dough products from contamination, and make pans of rolls, bread, pastries, cookies and other baked goods last longer and stay fresher. They are made from low density polyethylene, and can be heated up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and minus 70 degrees Fahrenheit. The size of this product is 21" x 6" x 35".
A high density bun pan bag made out of high density polyethylene serves the same function as the low density bun pan bag. The size of this product is 27" x 37".
Shop By Brand
Shipping & Returns
We currently only ship within the continental United States, Hawaii & Alaska from this website.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
We do offer free shipping promotions from time to time. We are currently offering free shipping on all orders over $99 to the continental United States. We do not offer free shipping to Hawaii or Alaska.
Sometimes you just have to return an item - we’ve all been there. We’d like to make the process simple! You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the returned product.
For full details about Shipping & Returns, click here.
Shop with Confidence
We make shopping easy:
- Order securely online: Our SSL encrypted website allows for safe shopping every time.
- Order by phone: Need a little assistance with your order? Call our toll free number to speak with us.
- Chat with an associate: Have a question about a product or service? Click on the “Chat with Us” button and we would be happy to help.
- In our CiboWares kitchen, we make it a point to test each and every product that we sell time and time again. Our team of professional chefs, food bloggers, writers, and recipe developers not only use our products in their professional lives, but also while at home.
- Our customers can shop CiboWares with confidence, knowing that they will receive a professional-quality product at a great price. Our in-depth product descriptions, customers know exactly what they'll receive when they order from us.
- If you're not satisfied with your order, you may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
- If you have any questions, we'd love to help. We’re available anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-435-5011 to answer all of your questions, and our excellent customer service representatives will work hard to make you happy.