Perfect for Completing Tough Jobs
Our nitrile gloves are heavy duty and offer strong resistance to oils, acids, raw meats, and various chemicals. All of our nitrile gloves are FDA approved for food contact. Available with textured options that are suitable for delicate and intricate work. Nitrile gloves are versatile, durable and comfortable, making them the preferred glove in many fields such as food service, janitorial, mechanical, tattooing, lab work and medical services. Kitchen staff working with animal fats, shellfish, oils or acids will love the additional protection nitrile gloves provide. For anything heavy duty like mechanical work we recommend ordering a heavy nitrile glove that is at least 5+ mils thick.
Exam grade nitrile gloves are also available. All of our exam grade gloves are ASTM D6319 certified. Nitrile gloves are stretchy and durable, offering additional resistance to punctures and tears. Guaranteed to be 100% latex free, nitrile tends to be the go-to for most medical businesses including labs, hospitals, clinics, dentists, emergency responders, ambulance services and chemotherapy facilities. For users with extra sensitive skin we recommend our accelerator-free option, the grape grip gloves. The grape grip are also approved for use with chemotherapy along with the Verge-Med and Nitra-Med Heavy.
Not sure what size you need? You can refer to our sizing chart for help.
- All gloves FDA approved for food contact
- Exam gloves are ASTM D6319 certified
- Powder-free and powdered options available
- Stretchy and Form-fitting
- Puncture, tear and heat resistant
- Excellent resistance to animal fats, bleach, brake fluid, diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral oils, turpentine and wood preservatives
- Usually the most expensive material
- Poor resistance to acetone. ethyl acetate, methyl ethyl ketone, and tetrahydrofuran