Wrapped CPLA Cutlery Kits-Fork-Knife-Spoon
Case of 250
Sale pricePrice/Case per
FREE SHIPPING OVER $119
Ships same day if ordered before 12:30 pm EST / 9:30 am PST (more)
- Case includes 250 wrapped kits, each containing a fork, knife, & spoon
- Material: CPLA, made from a fully compostable corn starch based resin and is petroleum-free!
- Crystallized polylactic acid (CPLA) is designed to withstand hotter temperatures compared to PLA
- Length: 6.5" Fork, Knife, & Spoon
- Heat Resistance: 85° C (or 185° F)
- Corn starch is renewable, sustainable & eco-friendly
- Meets ASTM D6400 and/or D6868 for Compostability
- FDA Approved for Food Contact
These Wrapped CPLA Cutlery Kits from PrimeWare contain a fork, knife, and spoon and are made from CPLA or modified corn-based plastic. Wrapped kits are ideal for use with takeout orders and are more sanitary than unwrapped cutlery. Designed to keep cutlery sanitary prior to use, they are made from renewable resources and can be used with both hot and cold food items.
|PLA/CPLA||Non-Toxic, Renewable & Substitute For Plastic|
|Renewable Resources||Corn is annually renewable
Resources are replaced by the environment over time
|ASTM D6400/ASTM D6868||American Society for Testing and Materials
ASTM D6400 is the Standard Specification for Labeling of Plastics Designed to be Aerobically Composted in Municipal or Industrial Facilities
ASTM D6868 is the Standard Specification for Labeling of End Items that Incorporate Plastics and Polymers as Coatings or Additives with Paper and Other Substrates Designed to be Aerobically Composted in Municipal or Industrial Facilities
Perfect for restaurants, cafeterias, schools, parties, receptions, or any event! Guests will be impressed with their durability, strength and almost any dish you serve inside!
|Case Gross Weight||8.4 lb|
|Case Dimensions||13.8" x 11" X 7.7"|
|Pallet Quantity||6 x 11|