White Heavy CPLA Meal Kits Fork-Spoon-Knife-13" x 13" Napkin-S&P
Case of 250
Sale pricePrice/Case per
BUY IN BULK AND SAVE!
Buying over 50 cases? Call us at 888-435-5011 for special pricing
FREE SHIPPING OVER $119
Ships same day if ordered before 12:30 pm EST / 9:30 am PST (more)
- Case includes 250 wrapped kits, each containing a CPLA fork, spoon, knife, salt & pepper packet, and 13" x 13" 1 ply kraft napkin
- Material: Renewable crystallized PLA. PLA is made from a fully compostable corn starch based resin and is petroleum-free!
- Crystallized polylactic acid (CPLA) is designed to withstand hotter temperatures compared to PLA
- Wrap: Compostable PBAT film
- Heat resistant up to 194˚F
- Corn starch is renewable, sustainable & eco-friendly
- Meets ASTM D6400 and/or D6868 for Compostability
- FDA Approved for Food Contact
- Breaks down within 60 days in an industrial composting facility
- Kraft napkin and salt & pepper packets are compostable
CPLA Meal Kits are perfect for serving heavier, high-temperature dishes and will break down within 60 days in an industrial composting facility. Designed for use with takeout orders, they contain a heavy CPLA fork, spoon, knife, salt & pepper packet, and 13" x 13" 1 ply kraft napkin.
|PLA/CPLA||Non-Toxic, Renewable & Substitute For Plastic|
|Renewable Resources||Corn is annually renewable
Resources are replaced by the environment over time
|ASTM D6400/ASTM D6868||American Society for Testing and Materials
ASTM D6400 is the Standard Specification for Labeling of Plastics Designed to be Aerobically Composted in Municipal or Industrial Facilities
ASTM D6868 is the Standard Specification for Labeling of End Items that Incorporate Plastics and Polymers as Coatings or Additives with Paper and Other Substrates Designed to be Aerobically Composted in Municipal or Industrial Facilities
|PBAT Film||Stands for polybutylene adipate-co-terephthalate
PBAT is an Alternative Polymer
This product is perfect for fast food restaurants, and restaurants offering take out and delivery. Convenient and sanitary, this product is also great for school and hospital cafeterias.
|Case Gross Weight||13.07 lb|
|Case Dimensions||15.75" x 7.87" x 13.39"|
|Pallet Quantity||5 x 15|