20 oz. Clear PLA Compostable Cups
Case of 1,000
BUY IN BULK AND SAVE!
Buying over 50 cases? Call us at 888-435-5011 for special pricing
Free shipping over $119
Ships same day if ordered before 12:30 pm EST / 9:30 am PST (more)
- Material: PLA is made from a fully compostable corn starch based resin and is petroleum-free!
- Coordinating Lids (not included): Flat Lid: Item #PW7025909, Domed Lid: Item #PW7025879
- Dimensions: Diameter: 3.75", Bottom: 2.375", Height: 5.5"
- Capacity: 20 oz.
- Heat Resistance: 122°F
- Corn starch is renewable, sustainable & eco-friendly
- BPI Certified Compostable & meets ASTM Standards for Compostability
|PLA/CPLA||Non-Toxic, Renewable & Substitute For Plastic|
|Renewable Resources||Corn is annually renewable
Resources are replaced by the environment over time
|BPI Certified Compostable||Biodegradable Products Institute
Products can be taken to a commercial composting facility
Certification does not cover backyard composting
|ASTM Standards||American Society for Testing and Materials
Meets ASTM Standards for Compostability
|Case Gross Weight||37.3 lb|
|Case Dimensions||19.8" x 15.9" x 23"|
|Pallet Quantity||2 x 7|