2 oz. Portion Cup Lids
Case of 2,500
Sale pricePrice/Case per
FREE SHIPPING OVER $119
Ships same day if ordered before 12:30 pm EST / 9:30 am PST (more)
- Material: Natural Molded Fiber
- Matching Cups: PW7026418, sold separately
- Heat Resistance: 212° F (100° C)
- The processing of the raw material includes hydrogen whitening. There is no chlorine in our products.
- Meets ASTM D6400 and/or D6868 for Compostability
- Freezer Safe & Not Recommended for use in the Microwave
These 2 oz. Portion Cup Lids from PrimeWare are made from molded fiber and help prevent liquids or food items from spilling while transporting portion cups. They are designed for use with molded fiber 2 oz. Portion Cups which are sold separately. Looking for more information on our selection of cups and lids? Be sure to check out our Disposable Cups and Lids Buying Guide.
|Renewable Resources||molded fiber is a renewable material
Resources are replaced by the environment over time
|ASTM D6400/ASTM D6868||American Society for Testing and Materials
ASTM D6400 is the Standard Specification for Labeling of Plastics Designed to be Aerobically Composted in Municipal or Industrial Facilities
ASTM D6868 is the Standard Specification for Labeling of End Items that Incorporate Plastics and Polymers as Coatings or Additives with Paper and Other Substrates Designed to be Aerobically Composted in Municipal or Industrial Facilities
Perfect for restaurants, cafeterias, schools, parties, receptions, or any event!
|Case Gross Weight||12.5 lb|
|Case Dimensions||15.4" x 11.4" x 15"|
|Pallet Quantity||4 x 11|