16 oz. Heavy Molded Fiber Bowls
Case of 1,000
BUY IN BULK AND SAVE!
Buying over 50 cases? Call us at 888-435-5011 for special pricing
Free shipping over $119
Ships same day if ordered before 12:30 pm EST / 9:30 am PST (more)
- Material: 100% natural molded fiber
- Approximate Dimensions: 7" x 1.5"
- Capacity: 16 oz.
- Heat Resistance: 212° F
- Microwave & Freezer Safe
- This product contains added PFAS for grease resistance and shouldn't be used in CA, NY or WA.
- Meets ASTM D6400 and/or D6868 for Compostability & FDA Approved for Food Contact
- Meets ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Standards
- Can decompose in 3 to 6 months
|Renewable Resources||molded fiber is a renewable material
Resources are replaced by the environment over time
|ASTM D6400/ASTM D6868||American Society for Testing and Materials
ASTM D6400 is the Standard Specification for Labeling of Plastics Designed to be Aerobically Composted in Municipal or Industrial Facilities
ASTM D6868 is the Standard Specification for Labeling of End Items that Incorporate Plastics and Polymers as Coatings or Additives with Paper and Other Substrates Designed to be Aerobically Composted in Municipal or Industrial Facilities
|ISO 9001||International Organization for Standardization
Process standard - how an organization/business' activities/processes affects the quality of products
|ISO 14001||International Organization for Standardization
Process standard - how an organization/business' activities may impact the environment
|Case Gross Weight||28 lb|
|Case Dimensions||23.22" x 14.2" x 14.4"|
|Pallet Quantity||4 x 5|