Promote Safety and Cleanliness in Your Establishment
Protective wear is a must-have in any business location. From poly, vinyl, synthetic, latex, nitrile and yellow flocked gloves to aprons and chef hats, CiboWares has all the products needed to keep workers safe and clean.
Use our selection of quality poly aprons to offer a defense against liquids in a non-toxic work environment. Polypropylene aprons offer protection against dust and dirt particulates and are designed to give users light-duty protection for clothing with their dry, non-toxic design. Poly white aprons are USDA approved for food use and have a comfortable fit that is sure to impress. Durable and reliable, these aprons are ideal for use in a variety of locations such as candy manufacturing units, medical device companies, restaurants, and more!
Chef Hats and Hair Restraints:
Designed to keep workers hair secured, these chef hats and hair restraints are a wonderful and comfortable option for any location. Elegantly designed chef hats come in a variety of styles to suit any user. Flat pack, fluted, pleated, and viscose styles are available to help establishments save space and ensure user comfort during long shifts. Beanie caps are an economical option and are size adjustable to suit any user. For a lightweight and breathable cap, use classy and overseas caps to bring some style and function to workplaces. Koronets and hairnets are made from fire-retardant nylon material and netting and are latex free for maximum convenience. Looking for more chef hats and hair restraints? Check out our selection of beard protectors and kids caps for more great hair restraint options.
CiboWares hybrid gloves are made from synthetic materials and are latex, PVC, and powder-free. Durable, they are ideal for light cleaning and maintenance work. Latex gloves are available in general purpose and exam grade styles to carry out general tasks or medical examinations and procedures. They are not safe for use by users with latex allergies or sensitivities. Carry out tougher tasks with nitrile gloves. Featuring durable designs, they can be used for everything from working with oils, acids, and raw meat, to medical uses. Grape grip gloves have been approved for use with chemotherapy. Poly gloves are lighter weight and are ideal for locations that require workers to change gloves frequently, and vinyl gloves offer great wet and dry barrier protection and are available in regular and exam grade styles. Synthetic gloves have a look and feel that is similar to latex but are latex free, and yellow rubber gloves are perfect for tougher tasks such as cleaning and washing dishes.
- Materials: Polyethylene and polypropylene
- Sizes: 24" x 42" - 28" x 55"
- Mil: 1 mil and 1.77 mil
- Colors: White and blue
- Styles with extra long ties are available
- Beanie Chef Caps
- Beard Protectors
- Bouffant Caps
- Chef Hats
- Paper Caps
- Hybrid Gloves: C-2 Gen 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
- Latex Gloves: General Purpose, Ultra Flex, Apollo, Ninja Black, Tuff Skin, Response ER, Edge, Neptune
- Nitrile Gloves: General Purpose, Grape Grip, Black Widow, Pacific Blue Soft, Med-Edge, Black Rhino, Atlantic, Indigo, Blue Rhino, Protector XR, Nitra Flex
- Poly Gloves: Shoulder Length, Regular Poly, Diamond Grip, Premium Poly, Blue Poly, Hybrid C-2, Foodguard, Polycast, Elbow, Revolution Cast
- Synthetic Gloves: General Purpose, Chameleon, Gladiator
- Vinyl Gloves: General Purpose, Paradigm, Anchor, Edge, Bandit, Med-Edge, Sensi-Flex, Gladiator, Awear, Odyssey Blue, Sentinel
- Yellow Rubber Gloves: Household Neptune, Yellow Flocked Lined Gloves