Food Handling Protective Wear
Keep everyone safe and clean with Aprons, Chef Hats & Hairnets and Gloves.
Our wide selection of latex, nitrile, poly, synthetic, vinyl and rubber gloves will keep your staff's hands clean & dry while preparing food.
Disposable aprons help to keep food off clothes, protecting them from staining and getting dirty.
Chef hats, hairnets, beard nets and caps keep hair out of the way and out of your customer's food.
All Food Handling Protective Wear
Showing 12 of 131 items
Promote Safety and Cleanliness in Your Establishment
Protective wear is a must-have in any business location. From poly, vinyl, synthetic, latex, nitrile and yellow flocked gloves to aprons and chef hats, CiboWares has all the products needed to keep workers safe and clean.
Use our selection of quality poly aprons to offer a defense against liquids in a non-toxic work environment. Polypropylene aprons offer protection against dust and dirt particulates and are designed to give users light-duty protection for clothing with their dry, non-toxic design. Poly white aprons are USDA approved for food use and have a comfortable fit that is sure to impress. Durable and reliable, these aprons are ideal for use in a variety of locations such as candy manufacturing units, medical device companies, restaurants, and more!
Chef Hats and Hair Restraints:
Designed to keep workers hair secured, these chef hats and hair restraints are a wonderful and comfortable option for any location. Elegantly designed chef hats come in a variety of styles to suit any user. Flat pack, fluted, pleated, and viscose styles are available to help establishments save space and ensure user comfort during long shifts. Beanie caps are an economical option and are size adjustable to suit any user. For a lightweight and breathable cap, use classy and overseas caps to bring some style and function to workplaces. Koronets and hairnets are made from fire-retardant nylon material and netting and are latex free for maximum convenience. Looking for more chef hats and hair restraints? Check out our selection of beard protectors and kids caps for more great hair restraint options.
CiboWares hybrid gloves are made from synthetic materials and are latex, PVC, and powder-free. Durable, they are ideal for light cleaning and maintenance work. Latex gloves are available in general purpose and exam grade styles to carry out general tasks or medical examinations and procedures. They are not safe for use by users with latex allergies or sensitivities. Carry out tougher tasks with nitrile gloves. Featuring durable designs, they can be used for everything from working with oils, acids, and raw meat, to medical uses. Grape grip gloves have been approved for use with chemotherapy. Poly gloves are lighter weight and are ideal for locations that require workers to change gloves frequently, and vinyl gloves offer great wet and dry barrier protection and are available in regular and exam grade styles. Synthetic gloves have a look and feel that is similar to latex but are latex free, and yellow rubber gloves are perfect for tougher tasks such as cleaning and washing dishes.
- Materials: Polyethylene and polypropylene
- Sizes: 24" x 42" - 28" x 55"
- Mil: 1 mil and 1.77 mil
- Colors: White and blue
- Styles with extra long ties are available
- Beanie Chef Caps
- Beard Protectors
- Bouffant Caps
- Chef Hats
- Paper Caps
- Hybrid Gloves: C-2 Gen 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
- Latex Gloves: General Purpose, Ultra Flex, Apollo, Ninja Black, Tuff Skin, Response ER, Edge, Neptune
- Nitrile Gloves: General Purpose, Grape Grip, Black Widow, Pacific Blue Soft, Med-Edge, Black Rhino, Atlantic, Indigo, Blue Rhino, Protector XR, Nitra Flex
- Poly Gloves: Shoulder Length, Regular Poly, Diamond Grip, Premium Poly, Blue Poly, Hybrid C-2, Foodguard, Polycast, Elbow, Revolution Cast
- Synthetic Gloves: General Purpose, Chameleon, Gladiator
- Vinyl Gloves: General Purpose, Paradigm, Anchor, Edge, Bandit, Med-Edge, Sensi-Flex, Gladiator, Awear, Odyssey Blue, Sentinel
- Yellow Rubber Gloves: Household Neptune, Yellow Flocked Lined Gloves
Food Handling Protective Wear
Shop By Brand
Shipping & Returns
We currently only ship within the continental United States, Hawaii & Alaska from this website.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
We do offer free shipping promotions from time to time. We are currently offering free shipping on all orders over $99 to the continental United States. We do not offer free shipping to Hawaii or Alaska.
Sometimes you just have to return an item - we’ve all been there. We’d like to make the process simple! You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the returned product.
For full details about Shipping & Returns, click here.
Shop with Confidence
We make shopping easy:
- Order securely online: Our SSL encrypted website allows for safe shopping every time.
- Order by phone: Need a little assistance with your order? Call our toll free number to speak with us.
- Chat with an associate: Have a question about a product or service? Click on the “Chat with Us” button and we would be happy to help.
- In our CiboWares kitchen, we make it a point to test each and every product that we sell time and time again. Our team of professional chefs, food bloggers, writers, and recipe developers not only use our products in their professional lives, but also while at home.
- Our customers can shop CiboWares with confidence, knowing that they will receive a professional-quality product at a great price. Our in-depth product descriptions, customers know exactly what they'll receive when they order from us.
- If you're not satisfied with your order, you may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
- If you have any questions, we'd love to help. We’re available anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-435-5011 to answer all of your questions, and our excellent customer service representatives will work hard to make you happy.