7" Plant Starch Forks
Case of 1,000
Sale pricePrice/Case per
BUY IN BULK AND SAVE!
Buying over 50 cases? Call us at 888-435-5011 for special pricing
FREE SHIPPING OVER $119
Ships same day if ordered before 12:30 pm EST / 9:30 am PST (more)
- Material: PSM, plant starch material resin produced from corn and potato starch
- Corn and potato starch is a sustainable and renewable resource
- Contains 80% PSM and 20% polypropylene materials
- Not biodegradable or compostable
- Matching Cutlery: Knives (PW7026548), Spoons (PW7026555), Soup Spoons (PW7026562)
- Length: 7"
- Heat Resistance: 212° F (100° C)
- FDA Approved for Food Contact
- Water & Oil Proof
- Can be used with both hot or cold food items
These Plant Starch or PSM Forks from PrimeWare are great for serving high heat dishes and have a high heat tolerance. They are made from plant starch material resin which is produced from corn and potato starch. PSM cutlery is made from 80% PSM and 20% polypropylene materials, which reduces the consumption of the non-renewable fossil fuels required to make conventional plastic cutlery. They are a more sustainable choice than traditional plastic cutlery which uses 100% plastic.
|PSM||Produced from corn, potato, or wheat starch
Not Compostable or Biodegradable
|Renewable Resources||Corn & potato starch is annually renewable
Resources are replaced by the environment over time
Perfect for restaurants, cafeterias, schools, parties, receptions, or any event! Guests will be impressed with their durability, strength and almost any dish you serve inside!
|Case Gross Weight||14.9 lb|
|Case Dimensions||13.4" x 13.4" x 7.7"|
|Pallet Quantity||6 x 9|