10" x 5" Heavy Molded Rectangle Fiber Plates
Case of 500
Sale pricePrice/Case per
FREE SHIPPING OVER $119
Ships same day if ordered before 12:30 pm EST / 9:30 am PST (more)
- Material: 100% natural molded fiber
- Size: 10" x 5"
- Lids (PW7026104), sold separately
- Heat Resistance: 212° F
- Microwave & Freezer Safe
- Meets ASTM D6400 and/or D6868 for Compostability & FDA Approved for Food Contact
- This product contains added PFAS for grease resistance and shouldn't be used in CA, NY or WA.
- Meets ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 Standards
- Offers resistance to hot, wet, or oily foods as well as cuts and punctures
- Holds heavier food items compared to Styrofoam or paper alternatives
- Can decompose in 3 to 6 months
These 10" x 5" Heavy Molded Rectangle Fiber Plates from PrimeWare are great for serving hot or cold food items such as appetizers and finger foods. They are made from reclaimed, Natural Molded Fiber materials and may "sweat" when holding hotter food items, but keep their strength to the last bite. These plates are a wonderful eco-friendly option for any restaurant, cafeteria, catering company, or event.
|ASTM D6400/ASTM D6868||American Society for Testing and Materials
ASTM D6400 is the Standard Specification for Labeling of Plastics Designed to be Aerobically Composted in Municipal or Industrial Facilities
ASTM D6868 is the Standard Specification for Labeling of End Items that Incorporate Plastics and Polymers as Coatings or Additives with Paper and Other Substrates Designed to be Aerobically Composted in Municipal or Industrial Facilities
|ISO 9001||International Organization for Standardization
Process standard - how an organization/business' activities/processes affects the quality of products
|ISO 14001||International Organization for Standardization
Process standard - how an organization/business' activities may impact the environment
Perfect for restaurants, cafeterias, schools, parties, receptions, or any event!
|Case Gross Weight||20.2 lb|
|Case Dimensions||13.8" x 10.6" x 11"|
|Pallet Quantity||4 x 12|