Restaurant Quality Wholesale Pans
Cook and Bake Everything From Bacon to Pastries
Ideal for use at restaurants, grills, bakeries, pizza parlors, and a variety of other food service locations, use CiboWares selection of pans to make cooking and baking a snap.
Showing 12 of 28 items
Durable and Easy to Use
Don't settle for cheap, ineffective pans, use CiboWares selection of durable pans to saute vegetables, cook or reduce sauces, bake rolls, or keep food items piping hot and ready to serve. Perfect for use at any food service location, these products are an absolute must-have.
Fry up delicious pancakes, bacon, or saute vegetables with aluminum fry pans. Designed to ensure even cooking, they feature a durable handle to allow easy handling. Worried about lack of storage space? All styles have a hole on the handle to allow for easy storage on pots and pan racks.
Designed to cook and reduce soups, sauces, or other liquids, aluminum and stainless steel sauce pans are the durable and long-lasting choice. These sauce pans have a bottom with an aluminum core wrapped around two layers of stainless steel to ensure maximum durability, and have a hole on the handle to ensure easy storage.
Ideal for freezer or oven use, bake cookies, pastries, rolls, or pizza with sheet pans. Perfect for storing food items such as cookies before baking, they are easy to stack to help save valuable storage space. Featuring a flat design, they are guaranteed to provide quality baking.
Sizzle Underline Platters:
Oven safe, keep steak, pasta, and cooked vegetables piping hot with underline platters. Designed to hold steak platters, they are guaranteed to give any dish a stylish and unique presentation.
Cook sausages, bacon, steak, and other meat products in a timely manner with steak weights. Designed to reduce cooking time on grills, they have a simple and easy to use design. Featuring a comfortable handle to prevent unfortunate burns, they are a must-have at any restaurant or grill location.
- Sizes: 8" - 14"
- Material: aluminum alloy, 3003 aluminum alloy, sleeves are made from silicone
- Aluminum fry pans with mirror finish
- Aluminum Quantum fry pans with sleeve
- Quantum fry pans with sleeve
- Excalibur aluminum non-stick fry pans
- Sizes: 1 - 14 quart, aluminum styles have a minimum of 3.0 mm thickness
- Material: aluminum or stainless steel
- Stainless steel pans come with covers, aluminum covers are sold separately
- Sizes: 9.5" x 13" - 18" x 26"
- Material: 3003 aluminum, aluminum
- Hand-washing pans is recommended
- Material: stainless steel
- Oval shaped
- Sizes: 4-1/4" x 8-1/4" and 9" x 5"
- Material: cast iron, wooden handle
- California style iron steak weights
- Cast iron steak weights
Shop By Brand
Shipping & Returns
We currently only ship orders within the United States.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
We do offer free shipping promotions from time to time. Our current free shipping offer is available for any orders over $200 excluding orders over 150 lbs. Your order may also qualify for free shipping if the order total is over $1,000.
How long will it take to ship my order?
We have included a map as an estimate of how long it will take an order to get to your location using UPS Ground:
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We reserve the right to cancel orders placed that violate our free shipping policies and parameters.
Shop with Confidence
We make shopping easy:
- Order securely online: Our SSL encrypted website allows for safe shopping every time.
- Order by phone: Need a little assistance with your order? Call our toll free number to speak with us.
- Chat with an associate: Have a question about a product or service? Click on the “Chat with Us” button and we would be happy to help.
- In our CiboWares kitchen, we make it a point to test each and every product that we sell time and time again. Our team of professional chefs, food bloggers, writers, and recipe developers not only use our products in their professional lives, but also while at home.
- Our customers can shop CiboWares with confidence, knowing that they will receive a professioanl-quality product at a great price. Our in-depth product descriptions, customers know exactly what they'll receive when they order from us.
- If you're not satisfied with your order, you may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
- If you have any questions, we'd love to help. We’re available anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-435-5011 to answer all of your questions, and our excellent customer service representatives will work hard to make you happy.